This conference aims to provide a platform for a distinguished group of speakers and participants who will discuss debate and share their insights in furthering understanding on marketing theory and practice to listen and understand consumer voice in the context of emerging markets. Such a group includes leading academic researchers from business schools as well as experts from the world of marketing practice. In consonance with the growing opportunities available to consumers for expressing their opinions, and for firms to track consumer engagements, this conference sets an agenda for “Listening to Consumers in Emerging Markets.”
The objectives of the Conference are:
- To provide a platform where marketing practitioners and academicians share and discuss the contemporary marketing issues and challenges in the changing consumer context in emerging economies.
- To share scholarly research on emerging opportunities and threats in the changing market context in emerging economies.
- To analyze and understand the underlying behavioural changes among consumer communities leading to the emergence of more demanding and savvy customers in emerging economies.
The sessions of the 2014 Annual Conference are divided into fourteen tracks. The tracks have been so designed keeping in mind a range of topics that are important from the perspective of the theme of the Conference. These tracks include:
- Understanding Consumer Buying Behaviour by Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- Managing Customer Relationships in Emerging Markets – Learning from Customers
- Understanding Cross-cultural Issues in the Design and Implementation of Marketing Strategy
- Developing Winning Channel Strategy by Listening to Customers
- Using Voice of the Customer in Developing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Marketing Communications through Consumer Insights
- Developing Winning Personal Selling and Sales Management Strategy by Listening to the Customer
- Strengthening Company Products and Brands through the Voice of the Customer
- Marketing Research Methods and Tools to Capture the Voice of the Customer
- Retail Strategies to Attract Footfalls in Highly Competitive Markets
- Increasing the Effectiveness of Services Marketing by Listening to the Consumers
- Linking Technology, Product Innovation and B2B Markets with Customer Voice
- Incorporating Voice of the Customer in Teaching Marketing Management
- Developing Successful Marketing Strategy on Emerging Issues in Marketing by Listening to the Voice of Consumers
For more details on Tracks and Chairs, Click here